Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Prayer Warriors....

praying hands on bible

Prayer warriors are friends of God. They bring before the Lord the needs of His precious people. I would love to start a 'prayer' blog. Everyone just add their prayer requests daily, then over a cup of coffee and a moment in the Word in the morning we could scroll thru the prayers and lift each other before the Lord...Sigh.
 
We dont need to know one another to pray do we? I surely dont and I know you dont either. So please pray for my friend Jill today, and for a precious little guy named Noah. I havent asked either of them if I can disclose prayer needs but the Lord knows.

How can I pray for you?
Every blessings, Dana

2 comments:

Homestead Living said...

Sounds like a wonderful idea for a blog. I have been asked to give a workshop this Saturday at a local women's conference. I am not a speaker by any means and am very nervous about this, but it is on the topic of homeschooling or home-discipling like you put it, which I am very passionate about. Please pray for my words to be from the Lord and my nerves to be calm. Thank you.

The Adams Family said...

I am so happy for your opportunity to speak! I will certainly being praying for you! I know what it is like to be nervous! In the movie we were in I did a 'documentary piece'. I was a nervous wreck! Once you start speaking you will just flow with what comes out of your heart! I would love to be able to hear what you have to say! Good to hear from you by the way! Blessings!