Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Im really not in the mood....

 I should really change our 'intro' to say the number of children is 15, as we lost another one just recently. Frankly I am not in the mood.
 Not that I don't trust the Lord and His Sovereignty in all things...part of it is, my lack of appreciation for others views on it. I recall when I had my first miscarriage and a friend(?) said that I was cursed. Boy, that didn't build me up much:)
  Then when I think of the loss that some friends, bloggers and my son has experienced in the last year I feel ashamed to even think twice about my loss.
  Strange thing, these emotions. They are never consistent , reasonable or the same. I am so thankful for the example of our Lord and His unchanging Word and ways. We are so blessed to have the perfect teacher to pattern our lives after:) May we take opportunity to do so today~
 

6 comments:

Homestead Living said...

I'm so sorry. :( I have never experienced a loss and am not sure the words to even say...although I would never accuse someone of being cursed!!! Praying for you today and also rejoicing with you for how the Lord uses things in our life to help build us up and make us stronger.

The Adams Family said...

Thank you! I am so glad you have no experience with this and I will be praying that you never do:) It is unnecessary! Thus the importance of mamas taking care of themselves, resting, eating well and taking proper supplements!Every blessing on you and your family! Dana

The Adams Family said...

Thank you dear:)

The Adams Family said...

Thanks~

Pamela said...

Many prayers sent to you. We have lost a baby in the early first tri, the pain is so hard to handle. I remember crying out to the Lord with all my pain. I thought I was done for sure, the Lord held me close and told me he had other plans. We have had 3 more children since than.

I pray this pain passes fast and you find much comfort in our Lord.

The Adams Family said...

Thank you Pamela! I really appreciate that! Praise the Lord that HE gave you more! Arent they such a blessing! Im praying for another sweet little bundle one day but I know He is in control and we will leave it up to Him who knows all things, and does all things well!
Blessings, Dana