Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Book Recommendation con't...

Ok so I'm still reading this book. I believe it is better to read it than not!
 Finally someone else who knows the evils of fluoride and has it written down in a book! I knew it was toxic but she says that 'If a child eats a bottle of toothpaste it will die in 2-4 hours'!!!!!!!!! Mercy! Not a real good chance of that occurring anyhow as most littles say that toothpaste is too hot or spicy. Im sticking to the xylitol. I wonder if there is organic xylitol???
  Good info on fertilizing your garden.
  Another chapter for 'ladies' something I had never even thought about before! Related to Toxic Shock Syndrome!....which makes we wonder...what is in those diapers we put on our babies? Most of you are smart enough to use cloth.I have used them a lot but not exclusively. As well, I did it for the savings not for the potential toxic chemicals in them! Lord willing I will have a need to use diapers again one day and I cant see me using disposable on a regular basis!
  She has good info on compost. Am I the only person who gardens and doesnt compost ? Ok so we are going to do it now that she shows how to do it in a manageable way.
  There were some parts of the book I skipped over as they seemed irrelevant to us...cant recall what they are now.
  As for organic chocolate...that was interesting~sounds pricey though!
  Coffee: a gal told me that you buy organic decaffeinated coffee at walmart! I don't recommend unleaded coffee as it leads to headaches with us faithful coffee drinkers.
  Its all about degrees...I believe I have a post named that on the moms page...It is better to drink less coffee than more, organic is better than non organic, decaf is better than than non decaf. However, it is best to drink no coffee at all! It is all by degrees and we do the best we can each day.
  What other ideas do you have for healthier living?

No comments: