Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Sons of Georgia Movie Filming-Posted by Machaira :)


Well, finally posting about our awesome weekend! First off, thank you Stephen for involving us in your movie! It was an awesome experience! And thank you so much Littmann family for your generous hospitality! It was so nice to meet you all and be able to spend some time with you! 
   I really enjoyed every part of the weekend-being in the film, helping my wonderful mama with the wardrobe for so many people!, watching and learning, being able to meet, laugh, and work with so many great people! I had a blast! I definitely also enjoyed being able to go to church with the Littmann's, and through that also being able to spend more time with new friends and meet more great people! The service, food and fellowship was terrific!
   I'm also really excited about the subject of the movie! The War, often referred to as the 'Civil' War (which, for the state of Missouri that is fairly accurate) is something I am passionate about. I love the South, and the Confederacy and the Freedom and Ideals that they stand for.(lol no that does not mean that I believe in everything people incorrectly attribute to the South's beliefs :) It is my heritage and I'm proud of it! :) It is an awesome as well as heart-breaking history. It's really encouraging to see the director and crew striving to give an accurate portrayal of what life was like for a Southern family living in Georgia during that time.
    I'm excited for this movie to come out and I hope it encourages people to look to God in all circumstances and to stand firm for what they believe! God Bless! Machaira

4 comments:

Kitty said...

Hey, Adams Family!! :)

It was so great to meet yall that weekend. :-D We sure enjoyed that. Looks like Stephen and the crew are doing a great job. :) Can't wait to see the finished movie!! :-D

We hope to see yall again sometime soon. :)

Blessings!

Kitty (Discher)

The Adams Family said...

Hi Kitty! It was great to meet you too! All of you! We definitely agree that they are doing a great job!!! I know they are putting a lot of time and work into it!!
Yes hope to see you again sometime! God Bless! The Adams (Machaira :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty! would it be possible for you to send us a picture of you're family?! We would love to have it for uor blog!!! Blessings
The Adams (Charity)

Savories of life said...

I wish I could havecome but due to my sisters helping the Burns get ready for their oldest son's wedding and me having no ride it jsut did not work out. Great reading all about it.