Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Divided

Divided


 Wow! In my inbox for about 3 weeks has been an email reminding me to watch the movie Divided. With a little encouragement from Beecher (thank you Beecher!), I finally watched it today! Let me say it again...wow! First of all, many of my personal favorites were part of this production; Scott Brown, Voddie Baucham, Doug Phillips, Kevin Swanson, Paul Washer.... There was nothing in this movie that I didn't already know, or believe or understand but to see it all 'together' in one place, so eloquently defined and discussed was powerful.
  One minute your heart is breaking over the condition of the youth in church and the next minute your  heart is soaring because you see the key to the hope of the future. It all comes down to home-discipleship.
  I am soo grateful for all of these godly men, and my husband and other men, most who aren't in front of a camera but are obeying Christ faithfully in their homes...daily discipling and reforming their own hearts, their families, and bringing it into their own churches on Sunday.
  PLEASE do our generation a favor and watch this movie if you haven't already! Why did I wait so long???

http://dividedthemovie.com/

Let us know what you think! God bless!

2 comments:

Plumrose Lane said...

Just stopping by to say thanks so much for your comment and prayers Dana, they mean the world to us!
♥Sharon

The Adams Family said...

You are quite welcome Sharon! We will continue to pray!
Blessings, Dana