Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My favorite time of day

My favorite time of day!
  It is so nice to get up in the morning and get a jump on ordering my day. There is not much that beats a beautiful warm and sunny afternoon! Evenings of sitting around and reading with the family are some of the most enjoyable times for everyone in our family....yet to be honest...my FAVORITE time of day is when, our day is done and we put the kids to bed  and my honey and I have our 'date time'. We put a girl in charge and hide out in our room with door locked; and talk uninterrupted for hours! Complete with drinks and snacks that we don't care to share! After all of these years, my husband is still my favorite; speaker to listen to, pastor to sit under, theologian to learn doctrine from, confidant and friend. Yes it is true, we give up our lives for our children and willingly so-but my husband is still my favorite person of all to be around! 
Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish

2 comments:

Homestead Living said...

Amen sister! I love to hear post like these. Marriages aren't cherished like they should be! Thanks for the wonderful idea.
~Jennie

Anonymous said...

Jennie, so true:) There was a season of life when we had all little ones and we didnt have as much freedom to have a 'daily date time'. Every season of life has its blessings and we are enjoying the blessings of this one too!
God bless, Dana Adams