Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

NEWS FLASH....

I KNOW I'm going to get in trouble for this but I GOTTA post it! Anyone who knows Abby know that she claims to 'Like snakes'...Billy even got her a plastic one for Christmas! (Which makes me scream everytime I see it on her dresser thank you very much....)
Anyways, for biology 101 today, Daddy brought in a headless copperhead to show the kids what it looked like and boy did Abby SCREAM when she saw it! LOLOLOLOL! What say ye now Abby? :) Love, mom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha thanks Mom! I DO like snakes...but i hardly think a headless one in my face counts! I like ALIVE snakes...in cages ;D And NOT copperheads....they're ugly...thats what i say :)
Abby

Anonymous said...

Well to be honest....I guess I dont mind Billys plastic snake after all! Love mom
PS repeat after me....snakes are DANGEROUS!!!

Uncle Sam said...

That was too funny. I laughed when I read it. LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sam, you're too kind ;) lol

Abby