Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Divided...indeed!

Divided


   

   I thought it would be nice for folks to comment here on our blog in regards to their thoughts on the movie Divided...WELL....I think it would be much MORE profitable if folks went directly to the website, scrolled down to the comments page and left their thoughts there....let me explain.
  I remember hearing Geoffery Botkin speak on a topic he shared at the Sufficiency of Scripture conference. At one point he was appealing to people and explaining that "We are fragile people. My children are fragile"...what he meant by this is that...they are humans! Encouragement is a blessing and criticism stings.
  I believe that it is our duty as brothers and sister in Christ to get behind these bold men who proclaim truth in this perverse generation! So, if you feel so led, I would encourage you to go to the Divided movie website and encourage/comment to all of the folks who had a part in the movie, others who will be edified by reading it, and encourage those who agree with the biblical principles spoken forth in the movie...Let your voice be heard. Uphold these godly men as they speak forth the truth .http://dividedthemovie.com/

No comments: