Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Sons of Georgia Movie Filming-Posted by Charity

An amazing few days filming at the Daniel Boone home with an amazing group of people!!! I just have to say God bless Steven Littmann Jr. and all the crew who are doing such an incredible job on this movie! It was definitely a blessing to be there!! It was so nice to meet all the wonderful people that are involved with the Sons of Georgia movie! God Bless you all,        
                                                                    Charity

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so great meeting you and your family. It was so sweet of you all coming all the way to St. Louis for the filming. I hope we can see each other some time soon.:)

In Christ,
Bethany England

The Adams Family said...

It was very nice meeting you too!!! And it would be wonderful to see you again soon! God Bless, Charity

Anonymous said...

It was so wonderful that your family was able to be apart of the making of this film.
Charity...I really appreciated the way you kept an eye out for me. You were so sweet.
I look forward to seeing you all again.
As I am typing this I am hearing gunfire from my brother's room. (Smile)
Resting in Him,
Jessie

Anonymous said...

Well Jessie it was a blessing to be there, I wouldn't have missed it for the world!And well some one had to keep an eye out for you,you were busy keeping an eye out for everyone else!!! Hmmm... Gunfire sounds interesting!(smile) God Bless
Charity