Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Friday, June 1, 2012

Toothpowder


  Ok I did a post on homemade toothpaste, now here is one for tooth powder!
5T Calcium powder
1T Baking Soda (or food grade D.E)
3-5 T Xylitol (or stevia)
Dash Salt (Himalayan or Sea Salt)
  When I first started making tooth 'stuff' I was a bit intimidated by the 'Calcium Powder', but it is easily purchased online at Lucky and Im sure Walmart even has it.
  One of the difficulties with toothpowder is getting the powder to stay on your toothbrush. The solution I use is, I keep a small container of Coconut Oil in the bathroom and dip the toothbrush in it, before shaking the powder on the brush. Works great and Coconut Oil is so beneficial! Try it and enjoy!

No comments: