Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A funny.....

Our air is out and it has been 100 degrees here. We got in the car yesterday and the air stopped working in it too! By the time we drove across town, in more heat, I was ....lets use the word...grouchy?
So we got to our friends business and we all filed out to go inside. No sooner were we in that nice air conditioned office and the 5 year old ran across the room. Not good business office etiquette. I of course took him outside , in the heat, to reprimand him. By this time my brain was fuzzy from the sweltering heat and all I could think of to say to him was; "If you run in his office one more time, ....well youre just toast little buddy". The 3 year old was standing behind me and said to Sam "Yes Sammy, if you be bad you only get to eat toast! Humph!"
Well I guess I got the point across after all:)

No comments: