Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

God desires truth in the inward parts....

Psalm 51 3-6 says;
For I know my transgressions,
and my sin is ever before me.
Against you, you only, have I sinned
and done what is evil in your sight,
so that you may be justified in your words
and blameless in your judgment.
Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
and in sin did my mother conceive me.
  Behold, you delight in truth in the inward being,
and you teach me wisdom in the secret heart.  Isnt the Lord good to tell us who and what we REALLY are? Despite who we pretend to be, in spite of who we want others to think we are...there is One who is not fooled and knows us in our secret heart.

  Nothing drives me crazier than people who create an 'online' image...and it is nothing of who they really are. Who are we fooling? A better question is; why are we fooling? We can have a following of thousands, blog incessantly and write a million ebooks, trying to convince (and doing a good job of it) folks that we are a certain person. But, in spite of it all, the front and the foolery~at the end of the day we are still who we really are.
  Scripture says; we were brought forth in iniquity and in sin we were conceived. Not much to brag on there. Paul admonishes us in 2 Cor 10:17 "Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord". So as way of admonishment to you and to me;) Let us remember that we are dust and we were brought forth in iniquity. All of our righteousness is as filthy rags...In Christ alone, our hope is found. Not in an orderly house, an intensive homeschool regime, faithful church attendance or the myriads of post and blogs and ebooks that we write.
  The Lord delights in 'truth in the inward parts' and He teaches us wisdom in our secret heart. Lets share the wisdom He gives us and be truthful with one another. It is so much more encouraging!
  Psalm 19:12-13
English Standard Version (ESV)
  Who can discern his errors?
Declare me innocent from hidden faults.
   Keep back your servant also from presumptuous sins;
let them not have dominion over me!
Then I shall be blameless,
and innocent of great transgression

No comments: