Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Birthdays, Dancing,Company and Church

  Well I guess this post is a post stating that we have been too busy doing all of the above to post about it! I wouldnt know where to start at this point! Weve been reenacting, dancing, having birthday parties, visiting various churches with our musical artist friend as she performs,  and this week we had 20 people for the weekend!
  Sweet fellowship, the blessing of family and friends and making memories are precious things! I just wish I was a bit more organized so I could post pics and tell about it!
  Oh well. Praying you are having a blessed and busy season with fellowship and being with Gods people too!
  Oh yes, and we are busy doing baseball games for the four boys. I sure hope I get a pic of them on here at some point:)