Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Monday, October 17, 2011

TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


If toys were gold I would be rich.
If toys were sacred I would be living on holy ground.
If toys were contraband I would be in jail.
Toys are none of that.
They are however evidence that I am blessed with lots of little children who are alive and well and able to play and enjoy life....Many children in our world, country, state or towns  are not so fortunate....
Not everyone is at this season of life with their children...Some have yet to come upon it, and look forward with hopeful expectation. Others are beyond it, and look back with fond memories as they live amongst clean floors...safely....with no fear of being impaled by a lego...or getting stabbed by a stray army guy....(why does the little gun always stick straight up?)
Many of us though are at the season of life where we are feeling outnumbered by our children and more so by their toys!
  I know, I know,  throw all of the toys away and have a clean and orderly home...hmm....maybe....but....I love to see my children play and enjoy life and I'm so grateful they live in a time and place where they are free and safe to be able to do so~
  I think Ill risk being leggo'd after all :)
Praying you are all blessed with an eternal perspective today~

2 comments:

Mary Joy said...

lol...so, so true!! We are at the lots of little toys around stage too. Our boys love building with legos and driving little cars around the things they build. We have one rule...all the toys have to be picked up before each meal (they tend to do something different after the meal anyway) and before bedtime. That way, in the middle of the night...we don't impale our feet as we walk to the bathroom. lol Does it always work? No. But we try. It such a joy to watch them constructing their dream buildings and robots though...and I will miss this season when it passes!

Thanks for sharing!! You are a blessing!

Mrs Mary Joy Pershing

The Adams Family said...

Thanks for visitng Mary Joy! Im soo glad to hear that youre enjoying this season of life!
Blessings!