Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I've been especially blessed...

..these past couple of days!Last night my dh brought me home a dozen red roses...earlier in the day my sweet friend mailed me an e-card. Another friend said that she was blessed by my friendship, and the evening before a dear sister came over to encourage me. Blessings come in all different packages. I'm so grateful for every single one of them! THANK YOU FRIENDS!

2 comments:

Mary Joy said...

You are such a blessing! Your words of encouragement and support have meant so much to me. I am so happy for you! What a joy to receive unexpected flowers from your dh and to be surrounded by encouraging friends. I love how you say "Blessings come in all different packages". That is so true!

Blessings!

Mrs Mary Joy Pershing

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mary Joy:) Blessings, Dana