Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Awareness & Compassion....

  March being Trisomy 13 Awareness Month, I want to be sure and mention it a few times in our blog this month. Even if you dont know anyone who has dealt with this, you can still pray if you feel so led. One of my prayers is that the 'medical establishment' would conform their policy on this issue. Most of the time, health care providers say that Trisomy 13 is incompatible with life...hm I beg to differ. Check out the Trisomy 13 button on the side bar and read amazing testimony's from parents. Whether these childrens lives last a moment or years and years, every second is a precious moment.
  As you can see, under the Trisomy 13 button, there are a few names. Those are names of just a few of the precious babies who have gone on before us; where there are no more tears or tubes or trials. If you or anyone you know would like to add a name to my list I would be honored to add it. Just leave me a note in the 'comments'. Or you can email me privately at keetsrus@yahoo.com.
  As I write this I cant help thinking of Leahs little one, Elizabeth. She didn't have Trisomy but what she had resulted in a very short life on this earth (but we know she is eternal in the Heavens with the Lord). I rejoiced with Leah and her family that they had some precious moments with that dear little one. I also cant help thinking of Noah and all of the struggles that brave little guy faces each day. I am not sure what he has, Ive checked his blog for months and months...I believe he has many many things. All of that to say, all of these lives are precious and important. My sympathies and heart are not with one disorder alone:) It is with all of the dear families who are dealing with the struggles and care for these sweet ones and the families who have suffered the pain of loss.
  Our loss of these little ones is their gain but the pain remains:)
   Dear Lord please bless all of these families with your peace and presence today~

No comments: