Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

One of those days!!!!

  Im not sure if it was the long weekend, or the rain yesterday...but we are COMPLETELY unmotivated today! It made it worse to read a blog where the author was describing how MOTIVATED they were! (You know who you are! LOL!)
  Anyways, do you all have days like that? We of course have the advantage (and all of its myriad of disadvantages....) of both parents being home full time. So today, Brett and I are tag team parenting! He got up and showered, then I did,,, He was out parenting/discipling...then I appeared just in time for him to go take a nap! When he gets up, I shall be following his example!
  It wasnt always this way, I remember the years when my 'mom peers' and I felt like widows with a steady income! We narry saw our beloveds but had all the advantages of regular and good paychecks!
  Just another reminder that this is yet, another 'season' of life as we like to call it. Things werent always this way, and they will likely not remain! This can be encouragement to those who are in a particularly trying or difficult season of life.
  May the Lord give us grace to be 'content' and to look at the advantages of our current season. And, may He give us an abundance of long suffering to deal with the disadvantages of it!
  What season of life are you in?
May the sun, and the Son shine on  you today:)

4 comments:

Patrice said...

Greetings!
I'm Patrice and I'm visiting from Homeschool on the Croft. I'm a Christian, a homeschool mother, and the wife of a fulltime farmer. I enjoyed visiting your blog. The sewing you do I remarkable. I do love historical costumes. Drop by my blog and visit when you get a chance. Have a good week.
Patrice
www.everydayruralty.com

The Adams Family said...

Hello Patrice! It is such a pleasure to meet you! Thanks for the compliment! Having time to do it is the biggest challenge! I will certainly visit your blog! Thanks and blessings! Dana

Discipling Mom said...

Are you kidding? I have days like that everyday. But we push through and at the end of the day we look back and see just how much we accomplished. It is usually on days like this that we get the most Bible study done. Go figure!?!

The Adams Family said...

"One of those days" seem to becoming more and more frequent! LOL! Keep up the good work!
Dana