Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

 Actually my New Year began just before the end of the year! With new vision and restored health I have been able to begin to live up to my 'determinations' for my year! This has kept me quite busy! I am so busy doing all of the things that we Christian bloggers talk about that I dont forsee much chance to blog about it! I hope to find/make time for it though as I want to be as encouraging as other bloggers are to me!
  What a tough year so many have  had. I pray that we would all be renewed in our thinking and turn to the Lord for strength to live with our past, look ahead to our future and have courage to live our today! If the Lord showed us one thing this year it is that He will keep me in perfect peace if my mind is stayed on Him!
  What determinations have you made for yourself in the coming year?

No comments: