Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Confessions of a Homeschool Mom...

Brett and Dana Adams

Confessions of a Homeschool mom:)



1. I do not have a permanent smile on my face:)
2. I require coffee to get me going in the morning
3. I am not completely organized in my home OR my homeschooling
4. I get 'cranky'! I have been known to lose my patience and I have even been known to growl
5. I am not consistent with discipline, discipling OR dish washing...
                    YET..............
1. Soli Deo Gloria! All that I do is to the Glory of God alone!
2. Solo Christo! Anything I do is by strength from Christ alone!
3. Sola Scriptura! My perfect guide, my first and final authority to guide me in all I do is Scripture alone! (and Brett of course:)
4. Sola Fide! I do what I do by Faith alone! Not because I can see the impact of what I do, here and now.
5. Sola Gratia! I accomplish 'anything at all' by Grace Alone!
                    AND....
I will add, as the words to a most precious song says; In Christ alone, my hope is found. He is my life, my strength, my song...well you know the rest.
Psalm 115:1
Not to us, O LORD, not to us, but to your name give glory, for the sake of your steadfast love and your faithfulness! Amen!

4 comments:

Homestead Living said...

Great post! It is all because of Him that any of us are anything!
Thanks for being real! :)

The Adams Family said...

Thanks and amen:) I so appreciate so many of your posts~Blessings! Dana

Homeschool on the Croft said...

Dana, excuse me posting on here, but I have to tell you... I am so thick! I don't just mean slightly dense - I mean THICK!!! I didn't realise *this* was *you* ....

NOW I know you better, and it falls into place. Really, I need help! And it's very late here, and I need to head to bed, but I'm soooo glad I realise now who you, hubby and family are.

Anne (but you can call me dunce)! x

The Adams Family said...

Anne it is always so good to hear from you! You are not thick my friend! We are moms! We call it a 'mom' moment! So glad you are 'happy' to note the connection! Blessings to you and yours!