Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Woops! Got distracted....


  As you know , we have been on a 'eat healthier', 'eat organic', 'eliminate sugar' diet. Oh and of course I make as many things as I can to save money and eliminate chemicals... Sooo, I told hubby "Please dont buy any syrup! Im going to make some, the kids love it!"...
  So we bought the big bag of Stevia, had the clean syrup bottles sitting on the counter for 2 days...finally today in the chaos of not big kids, only the littles at home with the blessed addition of the grandboys...I decided to make the long awaited syrup.
  I got online and typed in 'Syrup Recipe' and made up a BIG batch of the first one I saw...problem??? As I was filling up the syrup bottles I espied the big bag of Stevia setting untouched upon the shelf! AHH!! I had totally forgotten to use Stevia instead of sugar! Bummer!
  Old habits die hard I guess:(. Oh well, at least there isnt added corn syrup.
  Remember as Spurgeon says, "the old man is legally dead not actually dead"! May I have more success in my spiritual life than I had in my kitchen today!!!

No comments: