Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Monday, July 23, 2012

A Season of 'going out'....

 The air went out...and boy is it hot hot hot...
 The fridge went out...but the freezer part still works! Yay! And our church is very gracious to give us ice when we need it to keep the milk cold!
  The computer went out. I am currently on a very old slow one....thank you for it though Royer family!
  Oh and we have a flat tire on each car...does that fall under the category of 'going out'?? Why not:)
  So this is our 'going out' season. We hope nothing else goes out!
  With the computer nearly too slow to do much in my already limited time, I have a lot more time during the day! How is it that I have more time with a slower computer? Lack of patience of course! I am not on here nearly at all now so I have much more time! It is amazing the things I can get through the day without looking up!
  Today was very productive. Made tooth powder, with stevia this time and we like the taste better.
  I made dish soap, which I like very much except for the lack of bubbles.
  I made laundry detergent for the first time and it cures overnite so Ive not used it yet. Ill let you know if it cleans! Im thrilled about the 'no chemicals' part of it! If I like it, it will save a bundle of money as well!
  Hope everyone is staying COOL....!

No comments: