Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Birthday to....me!!


Happy Birthday to me,
Im now 43,
I feel like Im 70,
So dear Lord Help me!

LOL! I had a wonderful birthday, family! Thanks so much for making it special! Littles you made mommy some beautiful cards, thank you! Girls you made daddy and I a lovely dinner and bought me everything I wanted!!!  Hairbrush, candy and socks~who could ask for more? Thanks for remembering to call you 'grown' ones! I love you all! Blessings!

4 comments:

Discipling Mom said...

Yet another thing we have in common. I was born July 15th! I had no idea! Happy belated Birthday.

The Adams Family said...

Very cool! Thanks! I hope I remember to tell you Happy Birthday on Sunday!!! How old will you be??? Blessings, Dana

Bambi said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday to you, sweet Dana!! You are such a blessing and I'm thankful the Lord has seen fit to have our online paths cross! I hope we get to meet someday :)

And btw..You are beautiful!!

The Adams Family said...

Thank you Bambi! Youre too sweet! I look forward to meeting someday too! Every blessing! Dana