Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Too busy to.....

  It appears to some that I have fallen off of the face of the...internet:) We have been quite busy and blessed of late for which I am truly thankful. Alas something always has to give somewhere and the internet is the first to get neglected I am afraid!
  So I find myself too busy to blog because Im too busy doing...what I often blog about! Discipling, showing hospitality to the saints, schooling, 'wifing' (is that a word?) Mostly being a mom though!
  At this time of  year most of us are 'in a slump'...I on the other hand find myself HIGHLY motivated at this time of year! Right now, the few precious weeks before reenacting and dance demos begin; is the last chance for me to accomplish all of those lofty goals I set at the beginning of the year! Or at least a few of them!
  Another thing I am HIGHLY motivated to do at this time, before I go out into the real world with the small children...is scrutinize closely what (all ages) of kids are doing or not doing that may not be pleasing or advantageous to us as a busy family or the Lord for His kingdom.
  Yes I should be attentive and motivated all year long I realize, but alas I must confess that I am not. I am thankful that I am at least during this time though! Amazingly I find that every single on of the children have some are that they need to work on! So busy busy busy, mentally more than physically sometimes. It takes time to talk to them and train them and look 'em in the eye....
  So pray us luck as we bring our last few months of schooling to a close and eternal discipline to a beginning!
Blessings!

4 comments:

Homestead Living said...

It's so good that you have your priorities in line!!!
Saying a pray for your sweet family. :)

The Adams Family said...

Thank you:) So good to hear from you as usual! Blessings!

Discipling Mom said...

I know what it feels like to let every day life get in the way of discipling our children. It is good that we nip it in the bud when those nasty characteristics make themselves know. Happy hunting!

The Adams Family said...

Whew! I was under the weather today...makes the hunting hard!! I so love this down time before the storm:) Praying you are having success 'nipping' too! Blessings!