Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Politically Incorrect....

I saw on a blog the other day where a gal said, "The fastest way to start an argument is to have an opinion, voice it , and wait". Isnt that the truth? Do we forget the freedom we have in Christ and the freedom we share as Americans? (for now anyways). It has become politically incorrect to 'endorse' a candidate openly. Really? Since when? Well, my first loyalty is to Christ, there is not a hill worth dying on which is not based on Him and His word...but as long as I have this freedom in Christ, and as long as this is still America, and I am still an American, I will;
1. Have an opinion
2. Voice it
3. Be persecuted for it.
  That all being said; Im just gonna say it
I AM VOTING FOR RON PAUL

2 comments:

Discipling Mom said...

You're not the only one. So far (and I haven't done all my research) I have to agree with just about everything he says. My issues are simple though; I vote for the candidate that upholds Biblical morals, all other issues are icing on the cake so to speak.

The Adams Family said...

Yes..and we of course remember, that;'The best of men are men at best!' Thanks for commenting! Good to hear from you:)