Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Crash recovery...

Brett and Dana Adams

Crash recovery....! Update on Dana

 No thankfully not a car crash! I knew I was slowing down and getting slower and slower...
Proverbs 16:9 says "In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."
  Well the adrenal crash was inevitable! So now it seems as though the Lord determines that I recover. A road which I am now embarking on!
  When I tell a 'regular' dr. "Im so run down and tired and anxious" they inevitably laugh at me and ask what I thought would happen when I decided to have 11 children and homeschool! The 'mainline' medical route being inefficient, I have now had to persue other means of restoration for my health!
  As well, in a well ordered, peaceful home where Christ is Lord, 11 children do not have to be the 'cause' of a OAT axis imbalance!:) Not that things are always well ordered or peaceful here:) But an internal chemical imbalance is the issue not my children:)
  All that to say that I have missed visiting and posting here on our blog and on THC! I just 'rose' from a 5 day bed rest and am not sure how much I will have to offer in the near future!
  I do pray that your homeschooling and life adventures are enjoyable, and that the Lord is blessing your sacrifice to your children!
  Brett and I continue to pray diligently for all of our 'friends' on THC. I would love to hear how everyone is doing!
  Blessings and peace!
Dana Adams

No comments: