Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Homeschool Channel

See Brett today on THC!
We would hope that you would visit and join the Homeschool Channel because of all of the great resources you can find there. HOWEVER, I am especially excited about the webcast at 2:30 today because it will feature my one and only hubby! Join him as he discusses the topic "The Fathers role in homeschooling". I hope it's great! Thank you Paul for the opportunity!
Dana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dana, is it still possible to view, and do you have a link? I hopped on over to their website, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

The Adams Family said...

Hmm. Looks like they are in the process of editing right now. Ill let you know when it gets on THC:)