Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Monday, March 18, 2013

WICK

I am usually no fan of novels. Primarily because its normally used as an escape from truth. However I do enjoy historical fiction as it weaves a story around actual historical events. It kinda puts personalities and flesh on ideas and circumstances .
So when I heard about the W1CK series by Michael Bunker, I ignored it. Then I heard about it again and again-from some godly Christian folks I admire...
So, it being only a dollar on kindle I bought it. WOW! I won't ruin it for you- but let me say that I wish all of my family and friends would read at least the first book in that series. You can read it like a novel and thoroughly enjoy it- or read it like a wake up call. When you put the book down though, you may ,like me,come away with this question; Is it sustainable?
If you have or choose to read this book, let me know what you think!!!
The actual name of the book is W1CK. However from my phone I can't use a number in the format- thanks!

No comments: