Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Friday, March 8, 2013

Tea Partiers

LOL. Ok so a play on words.
They are cute and always love a tea party! So did you catch the filibuster with Rand Paul? Quite amazing to see men 'Do the right thing' out of Washington now a days. Hey we will take it! What a disappointment that the Democrats reacted so harshly. As I  posted on FB today;
"Just a spoonful of Rand Paul , makes the liberals go down, in the most delightful way~" Not delightful for them of course.
  I say it alot, Ill say it again. The men in Washington are the men in our homes. Our country and government is not an aberration of who we are. Also, at the same time, working full time for months on the Todd Akin for US Senate campaign, our family learned that there are many godly men and women in...yes believe it or not...in Washington, and Jeff City. They are there and they make a difference. We can do our part by supporting them. Especially our new reps that haven't been there long. Or old ones who are too comfy and have been there too long....And most of all, we have the blessing, privilege and responsibility of raising our arrows to be the leaders of the future. Believe me, we are going to need them!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I had to smile when I read this. I moved from rural VA to the DC area due to my husband's job and I felt a little lost at first. However, just as you say, I have been learning that there really are many godly men and women in this part of the country and the more I learn, the more names I keep adding to my prayer list as I pray for our leaders. It really is something encouraging amidst the darker reports that come out of Washington, isn't it?

The Adams Family said...

Yes Amy it is encouraging! There are many godly people there! We are not alone! They need our prayers as they are on the front lines! Blessings!