Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

One of those days?

Love this cup that my daughter got me from London. It was my creed to live by for years! Me and coffee are synonymous. Actually, if there was a cute 'coffe quote' on FB, I would be sure to be tagged in it by one friend or another! Sometimes even more than once!
  I know coffee isn't great for you. I think...need I say it....it appears to be a bit addictive! So over the years Ive tried to cut back....result; 16 hour headache EVERY time.
  THANKFULLY I have found two products that are safe, non addictive and healthy! Yes healthy! It is better to drink it than to not!
  One is Pure Cafe by Genesis Pure. It is an instant coffee type drink. Sweet tasting and healthy. We call it 'chick coffee'. The other product is Energy by Genesis Pure. It will literally give you 4-5 hours of energy with out the jitters or let down. Ive given samples of this product to friends and they walk around saying "I don't have anymore energy  than usual"....and inevitably, they call me at 11pm at night saying they cannot fall asleep! It happens! Don't drink past 4:00!!!
  So although I do indulge in a 'real' cup of coffee most mornings...well half a cup. I rather do the Pure Cafe and energy. So we will have to change that cup to ;
                                                KEEP CALM AND DRINK PURE CAFE!!!!

No comments: