Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Friday, August 17, 2012

My children are SCATTERED!!!

One daughter in Denmark,
One daughter in London,
One son in CA,
One son in TX!!! You know what that means, if the are scattered then this mama is at home on her knees! Praying for safety and mercy and grace for myself as well as them!
The saying is true...they grow up much too fast!
And I too am a 'child' who is 'scattered'! I left my dear parents in CA to move out here to this fine state!
I am sure my children miss me because I MISS MY MOM! Aren't mothers wonderful? Mine is and I am sure that it is high time she come out for a visit! Sigh! Looking forward to that DAY when we are all together at HOME.
Oldest son with grandboys and my mom
Machaira in the UK







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denmark and London? Wow!!! I know your momma heart is longing for them to home.

The Adams Family said...

Yes yes yes it is! I want it to be a holiday so they will all be home! Sigh!