Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tornados and Winds and Rain O my!!

Well the twisty time of year is here.
Currently there have been several tornadoes in Arkansas and now Mo.
I nearly posted about the warm humid weather and how it reminds me of tornado weather..... !
The rain came down in torrents for a while, the wind was intimidating in the least .
I recall a few years ago when we had flat winds that flattened huge trees in a line for miles!!
So I was ready for winter to be over, and now Im ready for twister weather to be done, I really don't care for the dreadful hot summer- hmmm.
I think I'll focus on giving thanks in all things instead of just waiting for the next season to end. After all, godliness with CONTENTMENT is great gain!

No comments: