Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Henceforth~Theodore Monod

 Oh, the bitter shame and sorrow, that a time would ever be, when I let the Saviour's pity plead in vain, and proudly answered; "All of self, and none of Thee".
 Yet He found me; I beheld Him bleeding on the accursed tree. Heard Him pray; 'Forgive them Father', and my wistful heart said faintly: "Some of self, and some of Thee".
  Day by day His tender mercy, healing, helping, full and free, sweet and strong, and ah! so patient, brought me lower, while I whispered; "Less of self, and more of Thee"
  Higher than the highest heaven, deeper than the deepest sea, Lord, Thy love at last hath conquered; grant me now my supplication; "None of self, and all of Thee"

No comments: