Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A conversation with God...WHOM SHALL I LOVE TODAY LORD???

 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; It does not rejoice at wrong doing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.  
Well Lord, I love my friends!
 Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.'
Lord the children are so demanding!
Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
 "Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
Lord help me to be a good example to them!
... with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, (and) receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Lord are you truly honored by my service to my children?
Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.'
May we be encouraged today to love our children, and not cause them to stumble, and may we cheerfully serve them by the grace of God knowing that in this we are obeying and honoring the Lord. Looking forward to that great day when He says
Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.'
                                     ~Dana


No comments: