Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A GREAT PARTY!!





What a great sweet 16 party! Our awesome
daughter in law made the 'coolest cake' ever!
                                                                                                                          
Not to mention that she did all the shopping for the food AND cooked it all! Our dear sweet friends came from 'afar' which we knew was a huge sacrifice and we are soo glad they did! The kids stayed up all night~that made for a bit of groggy visiting the next day but it was worth it! Thank 'you all', for a fantastic time of family, friends, fun and fellowship!

And thank you to our awesome son Adam who made the 'great room' happen so we had a place for the dancing!! We love you!

(Did I mention that Kyra cleaned the whole house after you all left? She said it helped with the 'downer'! Let's do it again in September for Kyra's 18!!! Also thank you to The Grand Ghillie Guy (aka Mr. Purdom) for supplying music!



 
Good party, great friends! 



         Birthday girl!

 Go guy!

                                                                               2 sweet gals!

                                                      Dance? We'd rather play with the fan!

Our Scottish Country Dance Teachers and Friends  


Bad Beautiful Brian! lol And his momma! :)
What a cute couple! :)
Billy boy!
Singing happy birthday! AGAIN!!! :)

Birthday Girl And Her Daddy! :)
(Holding her cool hat) :)


3 comments:

Allene said...

I had a great time at your party Abby!
That would be so fun to have another one!
I love you! ~Allene

Abbybballgurl said...

Thanks Allie! I had so much fun too! It was awesome! I love you guys! Yeah, I cant wait till September!!! :)~Abby :)

Savories of life said...

Looked like a fun party. I found you from my mother's civil war blog. Since I like Civil war I hope you will drop in! I would love to have you as a follower. Your daughter's Civil war dress is beautiful!1