Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Yea though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death...I will fear no evil

  As we endeavor to step forward and live life in this new year, we cannot help but be changed and sanctified still, by the events of last year.
  As many of you may or may not know. the Lord saw fit to move our dear 16 year old, beautiful daughter Charity, home to be with him forever more.
  It has been a journey of faith and trust in the One who holds our only hope in this world, and in the next. It has been a sanctification process that causes theory to become reality, and tragedy has a way of showing the truth of, or , making a liar out of your theology.
  I think the easiest way to share this journey with those who have not been on it with us from the beginning, would be for me to c/p posts from FB. Im glad I was able to 'journal the journey' and have record of the hard, but Great and Mighty things, the Lord has done. 2013 will be a year to be remembered.

2 comments:

Sabrina D. said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you and your family. My prayers are with you all.

The Adams Family said...

Thank you Sabrina. God is faithful and walks with us. Blessings, Dana