Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Monday, January 27, 2014

A thought as we wait.

  Im so grateful for the Hope family for working on the post regarding Charitys funeral. It is a huge blessing for me that they are willing to do that. No easy task either as her husband Michael Hope is running for state rep right now and their little boy was just diagnosed with strep!!! Prayers for the dear family would be appreciated!
  In the meantime I wanted to share with you a bit about the thoughts Ive had since Charitys passing.
  One day, I woke up and was just 'down'. I remember thinking "I just wish Charity would come walking down the stairs and that everything would just be BETTER"......
  However, I couldn't help thinking that perhaps, in light of eternity...in light of the fact that God does all things well and in light of the fact that His plans for us are for good and not for evil....that things being 'BETTER' , perhaps aren't what is BEST.
  Again I bowed to His decree and honestly am good with it.
  I cant hardly begin to relate to you how much the Lord has blessed people through the life and testimony of our dear daughter Charity. Isnt it better that I be without her for a little while so that others turn to Him? That He bring others to Himself through it? That He get glory? That dear despairing saints are renewed in their lives and their Hope? I say yes.
  Say yes with me:)
  Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
  We would love for you to comment how the Lord has ministered to you in this journey!

No comments: