Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Just an idea

  I'm always trying to minister to my littles. They are free to cry and miss and be sad about, Charity- but Im always looking for ways to offer them hope. 
  Tonight we had " strawberry shortcake". You cannot eat, see or talk about that dessert in this house without thinking of Charity! Just can't do it!!
  So tonight as we made " angel food cake" for our " strawberry shortcake dessert", the kids began to chatter about Charity and miss her so. 
  I then said," Well, I guess we're going to have to call this CHARITY FOOD CAKE"
  Little wide eyes and three littles ask,"Why?"  Because I explained, "This dessert reminds us of Charity and she lives with the angels now!"  I don't know about you all- but they thought that was a grand idea:)

No comments: