Hello!

Welcome to the Adams family homepage!

Clan Chrisdean: Scottish; Family of Christ bearers

Monday, April 28, 2014

The Tittle Family at Reformationkidz

  Last night was not one for sleeping for many. Tornadoes tore up Ok, Joplin and Arkansas.
  I was just sure our roof was going to fly. We were in a tornado watch for hours.
  I got on FB last night to check on my friends the Millsaps there and was about to chat with my friend Kerry. I saw she was on and figured they were ok as the twisters were over in Arkansas.
  Little did I know that I was very wrong.
  Kerry has been such a faithful friend. Her daughter was going to go to Scotland and we were going to 'travel' with her. Turned out she wasn't able to go but I have been blessed by the friendship Ive made with Kerry. From what I see she knows a lot of people and has a lot of friends!
  Last night, I learned, they lost their entire home, The Father and two of the daughters. Heartbreaking. Kerry and the other 6 children are in the hospital.
  I ve not talked to her and know nothing first hand. I relate this from their friends post. I relate it to you only in the hopes that you will put them on your prayer list.
  I was just going through emails back and forth with Kerry and she has been praying for us since she heard of Charity and the wreck. Now it is our turn to pray for her. She says "I remember to pray for you at 3 am when the little guy gets up!". 
  Im so heartbroken that she has need of my prayers for such a journey as this. She truly has the harder road. Oh my friends you cannot fathom the heartache and sorrow and sickening feeling those first few days unless the Lord has already given you this similar path to walk.
  And now my poor dear friend doesn't have her husband to walk with her down this dark valley. Mercy Lord, much mercy please!!
  Prayer is what will help. At some point money will help. Please please commit to pray faithfully for this dear sweet saint.
  Im praying that His amazing grace will cover her and comfort her as only He can. All the faith and comfort do not remove the pain and agony. Please pray and leave this dear family on your prayer list for a very very long time.

1 comment:

kristine barr said...

Having lost a child I am with you in the fact that prayer is the only answer. I will be praying for that poor woman with her multiple losses.